Lalans Coaching Classes

NEET UG 2024 Result Declared:

NEET UG 2024 Result Declared: A Comprehensive Overview

NEET UG 2024 Result Announced be NTA

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET UG 2024 results have been officially declared. This pivotal announcement marks a significant milestone for the aspiring medical students across India who appeared for the exam on May 5, 2024. Earlier the result was expected to be release on June 14, 2024 but  the National Testing Agency declared the results on the official NEET website June 04, 2024. Here’s a detailed breakdown of what candidates need to know about the NEET UG 2024 results.


The NEET UG exam is one of the most crucial medical entrance tests in India, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It opens the door for admissions into undergraduate medical and dental programs across various colleges in India. With over a million aspirants appearing each year, the NEET UG is highly competitive and a significant determinant of students’ future in the medical field.

Key Highlights of NEET UG 2024 Results

Result Announcement Date:

The results for NEET UG 2024 have been declared on June 04, 2024. Candidates can check their results on the official NTA website.

How to Check Your Result:

  1. Visit the official NEET website or Click this direct link
  2. Click on the link for NEET UG 2024 results.
  3. Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin.
  4. Submit the details to view and download your scorecard.

Details Mentioned in the Result:

The NEET UG 2024 result includes the candidate’s roll number, application number, personal details, total and subject-wise percentile, total marks scored, and the All India Rank (AIR).

Cut-Off Scores:

The cut-off scores for NEET UG 2024 are essential for determining eligibility for further rounds of counseling and admission. The cut-off varies based on categories:

  • General: 50th percentile
  • OBC/SC/ST: 40th percentile
  • General-PH: 45th percentile

Counseling Process:

The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling process for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats, while state authorities will manage the remaining 85% of state quota seats. The counseling is expected to begin in September 2024.

Courses Offered:

Through NEET UG 2024, candidates can secure admissions in various courses including MBBS, BDS, AYUSH courses (BAMS, BHMS, etc.), and veterinary courses. AIIMS and JIPMER also accept NEET scores for admissions.

Important Dates and Information

Exam DateMay 5, 2024
Result AnnouncementJune 04, 2024
Counseling Start DateSeptember 2024
Registration Start DateFebruary 9, 2024
Registration End DateApril 10, 2024

Aspirants and Participation

In 2024, NEET UG witnessed an overwhelming response with approximately 1.7 million students registering for the exam. Out of these, 1.5 million candidates appeared for the test. This high participation underscores the importance and competitiveness of the exam, as it remains the sole gateway for securing a seat in medical colleges across India.

Percentile Table for NEET UG 2024

CategoryPercentile Cut-off
General50th percentile
OBC/SC/ST40th percentile
General-PH45th percentile

Important Steps Post-Result

  1. Download the Scorecard: Ensure you download and print multiple copies of your scorecard for future reference during counseling and admissions.

  2. Understand the Counseling Schedule: Stay updated with the counseling schedule and processes by regularly visiting the MCC website and the respective state counseling websites.

  3. Document Preparation: Prepare all necessary documents including scorecard, admit card, photo ID, and other relevant certificates for the counseling sessions.

  4. Participate in Mock Counseling: Utilize online tools and mock counseling sessions to get an idea of the colleges and courses you may get based on your rank and preferences.


The declaration of NEET UG 2024 results is a crucial step for medical aspirants. The next phases involve preparing for counseling and securing admissions in preferred colleges. Candidates must keep track of all updates on the official websites and ensure timely actions to secure their seats in the desired medical programs.


When were the NEET UG 2024 results declared?

The results were declared on June 04, 2024.

Where can I check my NEET UG 2024 results?

You can check your results on the official website

What are the cut-off marks for NEET UG 2024?

The cut-off varies: General category is 50th percentile, OBC/SC/ST is 40th percentile, and General-PH is 45th percentile.

What documents are required for NEET UG 2024 counseling?

You will need your NEET scorecard, admit card, photo ID, and other relevant certificates. Check the official MCC website for detailed information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Hello 👋
Welcome to Lalan's Coaching Classes