NOTES To Consider Before Filling The KVPY Application Form
TOP 10 NOTES:-
- Candidates are required to fill all the required details carefully without making any mistake.
- A valid E-mail and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. The E-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. KVPY will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered E-Mail/Mobile number. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/her own new email ID before filling up the online application. Please note mobile number is unique for registration same mobile number cannot be used for registration again.
- After receiving the confirmation of registration on your e-mail / mobile, you may login with the user ID and password.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates should carefully verify the data. Once submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
- The online application form involves the following process: Registration/login, personal details, academic details, uploading of photograph, signature and other required documents, payment of fee and final submission.
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a soft copy / scanned (digital) image (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent Passport Size Photograph (less than 150 KB) and Signature (less than 80 KB). Candidates should ensure that both photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media. The SC/ST and PWD candidates must upload scanned copy of caste (SC and ST) and medical certificate (for PWD) in PDF format (less than 300 KB).
- Candidates can check their eligibility for various streams offered at KVPY through this link.
- It is advised that the candidates who completed the application form must proceed to the payment immediately. Payment can be done by using a Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, UPI, or Net Banking. No other means of payment will be accepted. After the successful payment, the transaction details will be displayed. The candidates may note down the transaction details. Once the payment is successful, no refund of the application fee will be done.
- KVPY reserves the right to postpone the aptitude test due to the prevailing situation arising due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- In the event of a Civil Commotion or any other unforeseen circumstances in any of the Aptitude Test centers, the KVPY has every right to change the examination center with prior intimation to the candidates in the larger interest of the candidates/parents.
DISCLAIMER FOR KVPY APPLICATION FORM
I, hereby confirm that I have read all the instructions carefully before applying and I do understand that I will not be able to change it later.