IIT JEE exam is not easy-peasy for anyone. So, how to crack the IIT Jee exam on the 1st attempt?
Students start preparing for the IIT Jee exam right from the late high school years to sit for one of the toughest exams in the country. So, how to crack for the IIT JEE exam on the first attempt?
In this blog, we will tell you some shortcut tips to help you prepare for IIT JEE easier. Do check them out below and find out what they are!
How To Crack For The IIT JEE Exam – 7 Easy Shortcuts!
- In your exam, If there are questions like ‘Match the Following’ or other similar questions which do not carry negative marking, you should never leave such questions unattempted. Study the marking scheme properly and then read the instructions given in the question paper attentively.
- Modern Physics with its atoms, nuclei, radiation, and all are considered some of the easiest topics. It is easy and it will fetch you as much 20-25 marks in IIT entrance level exams and you well, hardly need more than a day or two to understand it.
- Go through Chapter 1 of Physics from your Class 11 NCERT Book. It is one of the easiest topics and you get at least three questions from Dimensions, Approximation, and finding Maximum Error sections. Isn’t that wonderful? Make sure you understand all of it by reading the study material properly, by going through the answer keys, and by checking past year’s papers with solutions. It is quite easy and fetches you ‘free’ marks!
- You may Consider NCERT books as the place from where questions will be taken directly. In Mathematics and Physics, there are usually questions from some other books but in Chemistry – every question asked in IIT JEE is found to be from the NCERT book. Interestingly, in Inorganic Chemistry, some of the lines were found to be directly quoted from the NCERT book. Well then, you may start buying NCERT books!
- Buy some sample IIT JEE papers and practice as much as you can. Solve questions and try to ask yourself questions from various angles. By practicing this way, you will unknowingly learn all there is to learn.
- Have you heard of Reverse Engineering? It is IIT-JEE simple tricks of choosing the correct answer involves this method. It simply means finding the correct answer from the provided options. In it, you directly substitute the options given to you one by one and check whether the condition of the given question is satisfied or not.
- Never ignore Organic chemistry as it will bring you good marks! You may find organic chemistry as one of the most burdensome parts of the book as some find it difficult to learn the equations and having to memorize all the catalysts and the end product is a struggle. But organic chemistry is truly a blessing that you need. All you have to do is simply jot down all the important equations and memorize them because, in the exam, questions will come directly based on them. You only need to remember the equations and apply them to get your answer. As simple as that!
Awesome Books Refer For JEE Main Exam:
Also, studying the right books will help you go a long way so we have done a little research to help you choose from hundreds of books available online. We have picked the best three books that will help you in your IIT JEE exam preparation for 2021. Check them out below!
|Concepts of Physics Vol I and I
|Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
|Halliday, Resnick & Walker
|Fundamentals of Physics
|For Organic Chemistry-
|M. S. Chauhan
|Concept of Organic Chemistry
|Morrison & Boyd
|For Inorganic Chemistry-
|Inorganic Chemistry XI, XII
|J D LEE