CBSE Class 10th 2023 Exam Preparation Tips
Central Board Of Secondary Education will soon release the Class 10th Exam timetable on their official website cbseacademic.nic.in. According to some official news, the CBSE Class 10th 2023 Exam will be on 15 February 2023. The cbse has released the syllabus and sample paper for the class 10th 2023 exam pattern.
It’s high time to start preparing for your upcoming class’s 10th academic exam and complete the syllabus before the exam.
CBSE Class 10th Syllabus
The Central Board of Secondary Education Board has released the syllabus this year on its official website. Students can check out the complete syllabus on our Lalans Academy.com
Directly download the Syllabus in pdf format. The CBSE has reduced the Class 10th 2022-23 syllabus by 30% and revised this academic year’s syllabus by slightly changing the exam pattern and marks distribution according to the unit vise.
As the CBSE reduced the NCER class 10 syllabus then it’s a must for all the students to go thoroughly to each chapter and complete the maximum questions and exercises given in the book to secure good marks in the 2022-23 academic exam.
CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers
Class 10th students must go through the CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers which were released this year on the official site of the Central Board Of Secondary Education. Just by going through the sample papers and solving each question at a minimum time, you will get a better score on the exam.
Best 6 Preparation Tips for Class 10th Students.
We all know class 10th is one of the important steps for each student to go through and secure good marks to get their desired stream to learn in Class 11th for their career and future.
Here we have a few points to help you out for your 2022-23 academic exam to secure good marks.
1. Cover the Latest Syllabus Completely: As we have discussed above the importance of a revised NCERT syllabus this year CBSE has made some changes and reduced 30% of topics from the syllabus. Highlight the important topics and solve each question for a better understanding of the exam pattern and by going through all questions you will get a good CGPA in the academic exams.
2. A Proper Routine For Revision: You should have a proper routine in which you schedule all your daytime work and study. By following your routine and with ample revisions you can secure above 90% CGPA in academics exam.
3. Read only NCERT books and avoid other study materials or guides: Many students are using extra study materials or guides for new questions and challenges but some forget to cover NCERT books exercises. First, try to cover the NCERT questions completely with multiple time revisions then you can go for study material that is provided in half-yearly exams.
4. Solve CBSE’s latest sample papers: CBSE has released sample papers on the latest exam pattern, all class 10th students must check the sample papers for a better understanding of latest the pattern.
5. Create Shorts notes of highlighted Points: Always create short notes and highlight the important formula which you must remember during the exams, this will help you to memorize things easily.
6. Less Stress and More Focus Study hours: last but not least you must have good study hours where you can focus on questions and solutions more easily without having a stressful hour of study covering everything at once.
Use all these tips to ace your Class 10th academic session 2022-23 exam.
Also, you can take our capsule course for a brief understanding of the complex subject you find difficult to cop-up with. Learn from the industry’s best teachers available at lalans coaching classes with the highest selection ratio in All India Exams and CBSE Board Preparation.