Candidates are not allowed to carry any metallic objects while appearing for JEE Main 2021 . One should avoid wearing any kind of jewelry, ornaments.
· Electronic watches are not allowed in the examination hall.
· Candidates must not cover their heads with cap, dupatta, etc unless it’s a customary dress for which they have prior permission.
· Candidates are not allowed to carry handbags, gadgets, electronic items or communication devices.
· With the pandemic situation hovering around, it is important that the students dress according to the guidelines issued by the health ministry.
This includes face masks, gloves and other such items. Since candidates will be asked to report early to allow a phased entry, they may also be allowed to carry some food items too.
Candidates must carry essential items that help keep them safe. This includes a sanitizer, a pair of gloves, masks to cover their face, water and some food. Food can be left at the entry point, but one should always keep the mask on.
· To avoid reaching late, candidates must plan their entry and report on time.
· Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables and water. They can carry fruits or glucose tablets only in addition to a transparent water bottle.
· Candidates must not forget to carry their admit card, photo ID and any other documents as specified by NTA for the exam
If you are looking best online coaching for IIT-JEE in Northeast Region then you may check out our Result Section
For more information about JEE MAIN 2021 Click on the Link Below