OJEE 2023 - Complete Details Here!
OJEE 2023: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2023 will commence on 1st Week of July 2023 for candidates seeking admission into different courses (MCA, M.tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharma) in state-level top Universities & Colleges.
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) 2023|
|Exam Official Link||OJEE|
|Exam Board||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) 2023|
|Exam Apllication Form Date||3rd Week of March (Tentative)|
|Exam Apllication Correction Window||3rd Week of May (Tentative)|
|Exam Admit Card||2nd Week of June (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||1st Week of July (Tentative)|
|Exam Result Date||3rd Week of July (Tentative)|
|Admission Counselling Date||1st Week of August (Tentative)|
OJEE 2023 Application Form Date & Registration Process
Step 1: Candidates must visit the official site i.e OJEE.nic.in
Step 2: The registration link will be available soon on the official site.
Step 3: After registration candidates have to fill their require information and Upload passport size photo with signature.
Step 4: Candidates have to pay application fee via (NetBanking, UPI, Debit/Credit card).
Step 5: Download the application form for further process.
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Courses
For B. Pharm:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify for class 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects: The candidates must qualify with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
For MBA, M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Qualification: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass a bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BCA or equivalent degree or
- Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at graduation level.
- Marks: The minimum mark candidate must obtain will be 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category) in qualifying examination.
For B.TECH (LE):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass minimum 3 years or 2 years diploma exam from any recognized college/ institute.
- Subject: Candidate must pass in any branch such as Engineering and Technology to be eligible.
- Marks: The minimum marks a candidate must obtain will be 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for the exam.
For B.PHARM (LE):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the Diploma exam in a Programme from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category) in any qualifying examination.
New AIIMS- Guwahati Will Be Inaugurated
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma informed today about the...Read More
NEET UG 2023 Registration Open in
The National testing agency has started the much-awaited registration portal...Read More
NISER Student Organizing Science Quiz For
the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) students...Read More
NEET UG 2023 Registration Will Start
he National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2023...Read More