National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main September 2020, which was conducted from 1st September to 6th September. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their results on https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
How to check JEE Main results 2020 Sept. Attempt
- Go to Official JEE Main Website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Select any of the two servers to check your results
- Enter Your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on Submit.
- NTA JEE Main Result 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download Your JEE Main Results 2020.
The top 2,50,000 candidates from JEE Main rank list 2020 will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2020 on 27th September 2020.